Friday, November 6, 2009

Nicky Hilton: Paris and I Weren't Invited to Khloe's Wedding

paris hilton
Once upon a time, the Kardashians and the Hiltons were good family friends. But apparently the relationship has simmered in recent years, since both Nicky Hilton and Paris Hilton failed to receive invites to Khloe Kardashian's wedding last Sunday.

Nicky brought up the subject to blog Betty Confidential, saying, “I wasn’t invited to Khloe’s wedding this weekend, but if I had been, I would have stuck to ordering her a gift off her registry – it’s always the way to go. None of our family was invited to the wedding.”

Despite mentioning not receiving an invite, Nicky insists she's not offended, and would rather spend time with her sister. She said, “Paris and I get so busy with work, but I have to make a plan to spend time with her when I get home.

"My favorite memories of our childhood birthdays growing up were at Benihana. It’s a chain restaurant, but we loved it and how they cooked your food at the table.”

At least Nicky, and Paris for that matter, are always busy, so not getting an invite to everything probably doesn't bother them. Nicky said, “I just launched my Nicky Hilton brand at Tokyo Girls Collection in Japan. So I’ve been there working on that and next we are adding jewelry and bags.”