Friday, November 6, 2009

Paris on Nicole's New Baby Sparrow: I Love the Name

paris hilton
Paris Hilton, like the rest of the world, is still waiting to meet Nicole Richie's newborn son Sparrow Midnight Richie Madden.

While she hasn't seen Nicole's new bundle of joy, she's already in love with his very unique name. "No [I haven't met him yet], but I love the name," Paris told Hollyscoop over the weekend at a Kate Somerville Emmys gifting suite in Los Angeles.

"I was out of town. I was in Germany and Italy and I just got back into town," she added.

Now that Paris and her on-again beau Doug Reinhardt are back on, can we expect a mini Paris anytime soon?

"I'd love to one day, I'm just so busy with work and traveling right now. I'm just too busy, but I'd love to eventually," she told Hollyscoop.

And boy is she busy! Paris also confessed that aside from her My BFF MTV show, her clothing line, her perfume and shoe line, she's also heading back into the studio to work on her new album. Guess babies are taking a back seat to Paris' booming career!